The Highlands Ranch Law Enforcement Training Facility is located in Northwestern Douglas County, Colorado.
- The entrance is off Hwy 85 about 7
- miles south of US Hwy. C-470 and is about 11 miles north of the City of Castle
- Rock. The facility sits about 1/2 mile east of the main entrance. A green
- highway sign that says “Law Enforcement Training Facility” marks the entrance.
- The address is 6001 Ron King Trail, (new County addressing) but still might be
- located in other mapping programs as 9008 Hwy. 85